Monday, January 12, 2009

You really need to shave



Every time Stephen or Kurt see Blayne they tell him he needs to shave. They tease him that he can't go to primary or preschool unless he shaves. So this year for Christmas Blayne asked for a razor. We found one for him that even came with a small bottle of shaving cream. As soon as he opened it he was upstairs shaving. Then he came in and asked me if he had missed any spots. I told him to looked great, I mean how much harm can be done with a squishy plastic razor. He loves it though... He still is shaving every day.

8 comments:

Jen Morrison said...

what a cutie pie! Oops I mean what a handsome young man.

Amber Baker said...

He is a doll! I bet he keeps you entertained!

bonitinha said...

I love it! Blayne cracks me up!

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

That is so darn cute.

burg3g said...

Those darn wiskers.

Melanie Hahn said...

hahahahahaha that's too funny!

Loftus' said...

That is so cute!! LOL

Becca said...

That is too cute! I love how little boys want to be just like their dads :)

Fishing in Herriman

Fishing in Herriman
Kaley's big one. Kaley didn't have the patience to cast and wait for the fish to bite. I'm not sure how she managed to leave the pole in the water long enough to catch anything.

Kristyn fishing (kind of)

Kristyn fishing (kind of)
I think Kristyn would rather sit back and relax, and stay as far away from the fish as possible

Sydney' fish

Sydney' fish
Sydney was getting tired of fishing so she was reeling in the line to pack up and go home. She couldn't beleive it that there was a fish attached to the end of the pole

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone
Blayne is quite the fishing pro. He has his own spiderman pole and his fishing hat.