Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas at Grandma's


What a great Christmas we had this year. Ashley's family came up to spend the holiday and help watch my kids while Sydney was at the hospital. Ashley's girls are so much fun. Sydney had a great time with Hailey. They were best buds. I love it when my children get to spend time with their cousins. They don't get to see many of them very often. I wasn't good at all this year with taking pictures of Christmas. I remembered my video camera but forgot to bring the regular camera over to my mom's. On Christmas Eve we all spent the night at my mom and dad's house. That way in the morning we could all open presents together.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like fun! Ashley's girls are so big!

Becca said...

How fun that you got to be together for Christmas! I hope things with Sydney are looking up and that you get some answers soon. Not knowing is the hardest! You are so strong & you are such a great example to all of us :)

The Willis Farm said...

beLindsay this is Robin - Please call me! I love seeing your kids! Email me at lamarwillis@frontiernet.net

Miss and LOVE YA!

Fishing in Herriman

Fishing in Herriman
Kaley's big one. Kaley didn't have the patience to cast and wait for the fish to bite. I'm not sure how she managed to leave the pole in the water long enough to catch anything.

Kristyn fishing (kind of)

Kristyn fishing (kind of)
I think Kristyn would rather sit back and relax, and stay as far away from the fish as possible

Sydney' fish

Sydney' fish
Sydney was getting tired of fishing so she was reeling in the line to pack up and go home. She couldn't beleive it that there was a fish attached to the end of the pole

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone
Blayne is quite the fishing pro. He has his own spiderman pole and his fishing hat.