Monday, October 20, 2008

Special Weekend

I had the special opportunity as did others in our ward of attending my dear friends baptism. Pricilla Gale, one of the sisters I visit teach was baptized on Saturday. It was such a beautiful day. Her husband was able to perform the baptism. The sprit was so strong as she entered the water. Her testimony of the gospel is nothing more than amazing. Her faith as never waviered. By visiting with her over the past few months she has taught me so much about the truthfullness of the gospel. I would try to address specific areas of the gospel that she had questions about during our visits. By preparing ahead of time and wanted to present a message to her in a way that was easy for her to understand, it helped me gain a greater testimony of the simple truths of the gospel. I know Pricilla will do amazing things for the church, she is a great example of a follower of Christ. I was so blessed to be a part of her baptism.

1 comment:

Melanie Hahn said...

That brought tears to me eyes! There is something so amazing about seeing a person make the right choice!

Fishing in Herriman

Fishing in Herriman
Kaley's big one. Kaley didn't have the patience to cast and wait for the fish to bite. I'm not sure how she managed to leave the pole in the water long enough to catch anything.

Kristyn fishing (kind of)

Kristyn fishing (kind of)
I think Kristyn would rather sit back and relax, and stay as far away from the fish as possible

Sydney' fish

Sydney' fish
Sydney was getting tired of fishing so she was reeling in the line to pack up and go home. She couldn't beleive it that there was a fish attached to the end of the pole

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone
Blayne is quite the fishing pro. He has his own spiderman pole and his fishing hat.