Friday, May 30, 2008

New Family Pictures











Last week Bristol had Memorial Day off, so I decided we needed new family pictures. The last ones we got were almost two years ago. This is a record for me. If I had my way, we would be getting new pictures, at least of the kids, two or three times a year. That never happened so, I thought that once a year on our anniversary would be great. Last year I'm sure sure why but that didn't happpen. I was glad we were able to get new pictures. The kids all did a great job with smiling and standing still. We were all finished in about fifteen minutes. That has to be a record or something. The lady that took our pictures said she has never had such well behaved children. That's because we were in public, she should spend a day with us at home :) Our children are truly wonderful, they are obedient and thoughtful. (most of the time.) I have enjoyed going back and looking at our older pictures to see how much the children have changed. Time is just flying by. I shouldn't be old enough to have an almost 11 year old. I enjoy every minute I have of being a mom.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cute pictures! Kristyn looks a lot older without her glasses. I wish we lived closer, I really miss you guys! Your kiddos are all adorable, I hear they look like their Aunt Holly.

Fishing in Herriman

Fishing in Herriman
Kaley's big one. Kaley didn't have the patience to cast and wait for the fish to bite. I'm not sure how she managed to leave the pole in the water long enough to catch anything.

Kristyn fishing (kind of)

Kristyn fishing (kind of)
I think Kristyn would rather sit back and relax, and stay as far away from the fish as possible

Sydney' fish

Sydney' fish
Sydney was getting tired of fishing so she was reeling in the line to pack up and go home. She couldn't beleive it that there was a fish attached to the end of the pole

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone
Blayne is quite the fishing pro. He has his own spiderman pole and his fishing hat.