Friday, June 26, 2009

Seriously...So Blessed

I am almost overcome with emotion right now. I am wanting to share my feelings without sounding sappy or whiny. My family has been so blessed lately. Not that there hasn't many bumps along the way. But blessed in a way of feeling peace and comfort. I truly love this life. We are blessed with the opportunity to come to earth, gain a body and increase in knowledge. I am blessed with four amazing children, who I can learn from and hopefully teach them in return. I want to live me life in a way that through example they may gain their own testimony. May days I know I fall short of this, but I have been blessed with tomorrows. I have to chance to wake up and start all over. I know Heavenly Father is mind full of us. I know He hears our prayers. I am thankful for the knowledge I have that families are forever. I am grateful for my trials, I would not want to trade them with any one else's.. Heavenly Father knows what I can handle, even though at times I am not quite sure...Through the experiences I have had my love for my husband has grown. It has brought us closer together, when there were times I felt like everything else was falling apart. I just feel like I need to be thankful for the time we have together on this earth, try to remember that everyday is a gift from a loving father in heaven...I am seriously so blessed......
Please continue to pray for our sweet friends the Huish Family. (sadiehuish.blogspot.com) They are amazing examples of strength and courage...I have learned so much about enduring to the end from their sweet little girl Sadie. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to know them and love them.

7 comments:

Holly said...

Sadie's story always makes me cry. It helps us to remember the little blessings like being able to eat and dance and the big ones like having healthy, happy children.

We love you guys! How's that broken arm?

Melanie Hahn said...

That was so beautiful! I am thankful I read that today, it's one of those days where I feel I have fallen VERY short. Reading what you said about having tomorrows really helped me just now. Thank you for posting this and blessing my life also. love you!

BeeP said...

What a sweet post. We love you!

Colleen said...

Lindsay, you are such a sweetheart.

Jen Morrison said...

Very beautiful posdt Lindsay. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer Pelo Rawlings said...

Thank you for posting this. You are a blessing to all of us.

Loftus' said...

What a nice post - thank you for sharing your feelings with us!

Fishing in Herriman

Fishing in Herriman
Kaley's big one. Kaley didn't have the patience to cast and wait for the fish to bite. I'm not sure how she managed to leave the pole in the water long enough to catch anything.

Kristyn fishing (kind of)

Kristyn fishing (kind of)
I think Kristyn would rather sit back and relax, and stay as far away from the fish as possible

Sydney' fish

Sydney' fish
Sydney was getting tired of fishing so she was reeling in the line to pack up and go home. She couldn't beleive it that there was a fish attached to the end of the pole

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone

Blayne was ready for fishing before anyone
Blayne is quite the fishing pro. He has his own spiderman pole and his fishing hat.